We’re looking for someone who can stay calm during a storm. Somebody who will be able to take control and create overview when all seems lost. The person who wakes up and goes to bed with words like ‘milestone’, ‘budget’ and ‘deadline’. Yes, we are looking for an awesome project manager.
You are the first point of contact for clients. This means you should understand what design is all about and especially our view and approach. Together with our team you will come up with proposals and after that you are the one who will make sure things will go as planned, for both the client and the team.
We are currently working on many different projects, ranging from an interactive documentary to a social network for cyclists and from rebranding a 3D printing company to a physical museum installation.
What do we have to offer?
- An energetic work and learning environment around design & interaction;
- Challenging projects where we always push the limits;
- Your own desk with bread and water (and a good lunch, fun colleagues and bad music);
- An office in the heart of Rotterdam;
- Monthly pay (yes, aren’t we nice).
What are we looking for?
- At least three years experience working full-time as a project manager at a design oriented company;
- Educational level of at least University of Applied Sciences;
- Problem solver at heart;
- Bringing structure and overview is your second nature;
- You can write perfect proposals and pitch them like Steve Jobs;
- Positive team player;
- Social person who loves working with clients.