Medior/senior interaction designer
We’re looking for an experienced interaction product designer who loves to challenge and be challenged. We are looking for someone who understands what interaction design is all about, in the broadest sense of the word. Somebody who is curious and doesn’t limit him- or herself to a specialization such as web or app design.
The type of work we do moves criss-cross through the traditional boxes. One moment you work on a website, but the next you could be working on a physical product or installation. At every point you must be able to connect the dots between the touchpoints and to understand the bigger (strategic) picture of the project. It’s your role to define those dots and to make them work, for the user and for the client.
We are currently working on many different projects, ranging from a mobile app for public transport to rebranding a 3D printing company and designing a physical museum installation.
What do we have to offer?
- An energetic work and learning environment around design & interaction;
- Challenging projects where we always push the limits;
- Your own desk with bread and water (and a good lunch, fun colleagues and bad music);
- An office in the heart of Rotterdam; Monthly pay (yes, aren’t we nice).
What are we looking for?
- At least three years experience working full-time at a design studio;
- You have experience working directly with clients;
- You have experience working both individually and within a team;
- Educational level of at least University of Applied Sciences, with a specialization in industrial design;
- You have experience designing complex interactive products (websites or apps);
- You are curious beyond repair.