We are looking for an energetic, creative & experienced graphic designer.
You should have strong visual design skills and be curious enough to push the boundaries of each assignment. Experience with interactive media is mandatory. Having a good (or bad, it depends on who you ask) sense of humor is definitely a must, otherwise you won’t survive.
We are a strategic design studio in Rotterdam with experienced people and big ambitions. We work on a great variety of assignments, both client- and self-initiated. This can range from creating a new brand identity for leading 3D printer company Ultimaker to creating an interactive playground for Adyen. One day you’ll work on the creation of a completely new company and product and the next you will run a creative workshop with local governments. And with each of these projects our goal is to create the best there is in its field and to bring back a bit of wonder into this world.
What do we have to offer?
- An energetic work and learning environment around strategy, design and interaction;
- Exciting projects on many different fields (identity, digital, product,…);
- Your own desk with bread and water (and a good lunch, fun colleagues and bad music);
- An office in the heart of Rotterdam; Monthly pay (yes, aren’t we nice).
What are we looking for?
- At least three years experience working full-time at a design studio;
- You have experience working directly with clients;
- You have experience working both individually and within a team;
- You are graduated from a University (HBO/WO) level graphic design program;
- You breathe design in such a way that it is almost scary;
- You have experience designing complex interactive products (websites or apps);
- You are curious beyond repair.
- You are able to follow direction most of the times and ignore it some times.